Q: What are the health benefits of foot massagers?
A: With foot massagers, you improve comfort, performance, and mobility through alignment. Pain or discomfort often occurs when structures of the body are subjected to forces they aren’t designed to withstand.
When your body is properly aligned, the force of each step is more evenly distributed throughout the kinetic chain, reducing pressure, inflammation, and strain on your body.
Q: Do you have any store locations in my area?
A: Omyfeet.com does not have any physical store locations at this time.
However, it is our promise that we will ship all orders placed (Monday-Friday) and all other orders will be shipped within 2 business day. Weekends will ship on Monday.
If you need assistance choosing a product, our customer team is happy to assist you. We recommend using our Contact Form to request a product recommendation from one of our Product Specialists.
Our Product Specialists are available 9:00am - 4:00pm PST.
Monday-Friday, and will be happy to work with you to select the product most likely to meet your needs.
Q: Do you make personalized product recommendations?
A: Yes! The best way to get in touch with our product specialists about a personalized recommendation is via our Contact Us form.
Please provide as much information as possible in your request to help our specialists in making a selection, including your foot arch height, any foot conditions (if any) that you suffer from, the activity/activities you would primarily be using the insole for, and the arch support level you find most desirable (if you already know), and the type of shoes you would be using the insoles in most often.
Q: CAN I ORDER IN BULK?
A: Yes, when you order in bulk, you get faster processing and shipping times with free delivery!
Q: WHAT IF I PUT THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS ON MY ORDER?
A: If you accidentally shipped your package to the wrong address we can cancel your order and change the shipping information if your product has not left our facility.
If you package has already shipped please visit our carriers website here. They will be able to "intercept" your package and deliver it to the right location.
Q: DO YOU OFFER A REFUND IF I DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCT?
A: Absolutely! We offer a full refund on your order if you don't like the product. Simply visit our refund policy page for complete details.
Q: HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKES?
A: Our manufacturers are located around the world. For domestic orders in the United States, it will normally take 8 to 20 business days.
For International orders, please allow up to 30 days.
Q: HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
A: Upon placing your order, please allow up to 2-4 business days to have your order processed.
Our fulfillment manufactures, gets your order ready, packs your ordered item(s) and ships the package(s) out as soon as possible.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number to your order, which you can use here
You may also visit our website at any time and click on our Track Order Status to find the real-time update of your shipment.
If you did not receive the order tracking number or did not find any updates under our Order Status page after 5 business days, please contact us immediately and we will investigate further.
Q: DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY & CURRENCY?
A: Yes! We ship worldwide FREE! to ensure that every customer will enjoy his or her shopping experience with us.
B. Price with display country currency with the present exchange rate.
Q: IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE WITH MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use SSL security to ensure all your personal information is encrypted. We do not store your credit card information and it will be used one-time only upon purchasing of your product. Then your credit card information will be purged.
About Foot massagers
OMyFeet Foot Massager Buyers Guide
We all use our feet everyday without realizing the stress factors that affect our health. One of the best ways you can relax your feet is getting a regular foot massager at home. Your feet is a direct contact impact part of the body that receives a lot of push and pull from walking to running and even standing.
A foot massager can help alleviate this pain that you feel on your feet.
Foot Massagers will enhance circulation and restore the energy that you've lost, allowing you to restore power to your work the next day. However, paying for a foot massage service can be very costly per session especially if you want to do it often and need to keep a schedule.
With that, the best way for you to have a foot massage without the huge cost will be to own your very own Foot Massager. See Top Foot Massagers, keep reading to find out which one is for you.
When Buying Foot Massagers
A foot massager targets various reflex points and nerves points underneath the feet up to the head. This will stimulate the vital organs that will allow the body to heal itself naturally. It is not a cure technique and doesn't treat any illnesses.
But, effects of using a foot massager are essential to overall health especially if you are a busy person, you'll need to take a break and help your feet and body gain some strength again.
If you are a newbie to foot massager, you have to consider several factors. You must consider these factors if you want to come up with the right product. Below are things that you have to put into consideration when looking for a foot massager.
- Usability – It is important that you choose a foot massager that is easy to use. The massager must never be a problem for you to use it anytime you want to. As much as possible, go for the one that can provide you a good feeling so you can experience its therapeutic effects.
- Durability – For sure you would never want to purchase something that will last only for few months. If you don’t want to waste your money, then you have to check the durability of the product. Consider reading reviews about your options to know it if can last longer or not.
- Foot Massager Cost – Foot massagers differ with their prices. It is important that you consider the cost before you choose a certain product that you will purchase. You can also find the best product that suits your budget.
- Massager Size – You have to make sure that the size of the foot massager will perfectly fit your feet. It should accommodate your feet to target all the pressure points. You also have to consider the location where you will place a foot massager. If you don’t have enough space, then go for the one that is compact in size.
Benefits of Foot Massagers
Making use of a foot massager is perfect for anyone who always feels pressured at work. A foot massage can help you ease the tension you feel that can affect the whole body. This means that it will not only ease the pain that you feel on your feet, but can improve overall health.
This is the reason why many people consider having a foot massager at home. By this, they will no longer have to hire someone who will do the foot massage. If you are still undecided whether to buy a foot massager or not, then listed below are some of the benefits that you can get from using our well designed Foot Massager Machines.
- It improves blood circulation, especially on the lower extremities. This keeps you away from acquiring varicose veins and heart diseases. You can use the foot massager 10 to 20 minutes to experience an incredible comfort.
- It can also prevent high blood pressure that is caused by tension and stress. Through reflexology, you can be able to stimulate your spirit that can relieve anxiety.
- It can treat migraine headaches knowing that massaging the pressure points on your feet is connected to your head. It has the ability to change your lifestyle in a good way.
- It is an effective way to improve your mood.
- It can prevent you from having injuries especially when combined with exercise.
With all the benefits that you can get from a foot massager, you will no longer need to think twice having a massage at home. It will benefit you physically but can also improve your emotional and mental health as stress affects those too. With proven research, using a foot massager can improve your health positively within a few weeks.
Kinds of Foot Massagers
Rather than going to a foot spa or health clubs for a foot massage, having your own foot massager is better so you can save time, money, and effort. There is no need for you to go out of your house because you can massage your feet anytime.
Foot massagers provide convenience to anyone who wanted to feel relax. Before you think of purchasing a foot massager, you have to know that this product comes in different sizes, shapes, and types. So to help you narrow down your options, below are the types of foot massagers that you can choose from.
Manual Foot Massager – This is the simplest kind of foot massager that requires rolling action while applying pressure on your feet.
This will massage the tissue on your feet to relieve the pressure and pain.
Most foot massagers that belong to this type make use of a tube that you will place under your feet while rolling it on the floor.
The user can easily manipulate the massager while focusing on a certain part of the feet. It is also the most economical kind of foot massager.
Electric Foot Massager EMS – This kind of foot massager makes use of an oscillating machine or rollers that will create the massaging effect. What you have to do is place your feet on the massager and turn it on.
The machine will work because of electricity to stimulate the tissue on your feet. Most people feel completely relax when using this kind of foot massager.Spa Water-based Foot Massager – There are people who enjoy having a slippery and warm foot massage. This is what a water-based foot massager offers. Though this type doesn’t apply too much pressure on your feet, the warming sensation makes it relaxing.
Who Should Consider Foot Massagers
Everyone can benefit from using a foot massager knowing that people need to walk every day. When you go to work or school, there is a possibility that you will experience foot pain.
Using a foot massager at home can be an instant remedy for relieve. Having a foot massager is absolutely essential. You have to consider having a foot massager if you are experiencing the following conditions.
- Arthritis – A foot massager helps ease the soreness you feel in your joints and muscles. This will improve the function of the joints and reduces pain and stiffness.
- High Blood Pressure – You can prevent such condition by using a foot massager together with a therapeutic regime.
- Peripheral Neuropathy – It is a condition wherein the nerves and tissues on your hands and feet don’t receive the right amount of oxygen and nutrients. The lack of oxygen and nutrients leads to burning sensation and numbness. By using a foot massager, you can improve the circulation of blood and allow it to reach the affected area.
- Lower Leg Edema – It is a condition wherein a fluid is build up in the legs that make them swollen, stiff, and painful. This is usually due to organ failure, malnutrition, pregnancy, and other medications. Through a foot massage, you can ease the pain and pressure on your legs and feet.
- Plantar Fasciitis – It is a pain that is felt on the sole of the feet that can get worse in the morning. This condition is common to runners wherein the plantar fascia is not functioning well. By applying a deep massage on your feet with a foot massager, people who are suffering from this condition feel better.
Useful Tips for Buyers
It can be very difficult for buyers to identify what kind of foot massager they will purchase. Knowing that there are various types of foot massagers available in the market, it is important that you do your research.
You have to know what will suit your needs. To help you decide what particular foot massager you should, here are some useful tips that you have to consider.
- Foot massagers differ with their features. Before you purchase one, it is important that you check on the features of the machine.
- If you often need a foot massager, then it is advisable that you go for a portable foot massager. This will allow you to move the massager from one location to another.
- Foot massagers are available at different prices. If you have a tight budget, then you can go for a simple foot massager.
- For those who have not yet tried using a foot massager before, it is advisable for them to choose the one that they can easily use.
Common Questions Asked about Foot Massagers
What kind of foot massager should I get?
Foot massagers come at different sizes, styles, and prices. What you need to buy will depend on your budget and the purpose of your purchase.
For general foot relaxation, or something to treat yourself after a long day of walking and standing, manual and household electronic foot massagers are good choices. Therapeutic massagers are for users who need a foot massager more than a treat such is the case with diabetics and neuropathy. Shiatsu massagers are considered “luxury” massagers for their sauna-type features often making use of hot water. They are of course more expensive but will definitely give your feet the kind of relaxation they deserve.
What are the differences between different foot massagers?
- Manual – This is a common massage technique which makes use of rolling to give pressure soft tissues on your feet. There is a tube for supporting your massage session. All users need is rolling the tube on your total feet from heel to toes.
- Electronic/Therapeutic – This foot massager is a modern tool in relieving your foot aches and pains. It makes use of rolling and vibrating movements to treat pressure points on your feet. Therapeutic massagers specifically are built to treat neuropathy in patients.
- Shiatsu – It’s an electric foot massager and can include water or heat features to help the muscles on your feet relax. This is generally the most expensive option.
Can people with pacemakers use them?
Since a pacemaker is an electrical device, the massager should not be used in the area of the pacemaker. This is to prevent any jostling of pacemaker itself. Most massagers don’t emit electrical waves or microwaves but ask your retailer for information before purchasing or using.
Could I use a massager too long? Would it damage anything?
If handled, used, and stored properly, a foot massager will have a long life span. Proper maintenance is necessary specially for Shiatsu massagers. Some electronic massagers may not last as long so make sure to buy a heavy-duty brand if you plan on using the machine more than 30 minutes. We generally don’t advice the use of foot massagers for more than 30 minutes since this is usually enough to achieve maximal benefit for your feet.
Can animals use them?
Although animals like dogs, cats, horses, and even cows share similar physical makeup as humans, it’s best if you seek a veterinarian for proper advice.
Is it safe for pregnant woman?
It is a virtually universal contraindication to use any device on pregnant women mainly because a miscarriage could happen at any time or a problem with pregnancy could arise. Since some women have blood clot issues during pregnancy, using foot massagers are also a concern. Therefore, we always opt for safety and say that it should not be used by pregnant women.
May I use the massager on my face, heart, or head?
Foot massagers are meant to be used only on your feet. You cannot use it for your face, back, or the top of your head. Some will allow the use over your heart so long as there is no pacemaker or internal defibrillator present.
Is it okay for me to use to alleviate menstrual cramps?
It is 100% safe to use during a woman’s menstrual cycle. Some massagers can be used on your back and which most women have found the best relief. Massaging over the tummy area would be subjective on the person’s comfort level.
Is there a medical/circulation difference if you wear your shoes or not?
The stimulation will always be stronger on feet without socks or shoes. If you’re unable to remove the items on your feet, you will still get a good increase in circulation.
Can you wear compression stockings while massaging?
If you are wearing compression stocking just for edema (swelling), there is no problem. If you are prone to blood clots or have one, we discourage massaging the legs.
Other similar products claim weight loss; will this product make me lose weight?
There is no medical basis for a massager of any type helping to lose weight. The only weight possibly lost might be through water weight as massagers stimulate the cells of the tissues to be more efficient and absorb fluids more efficiently.
Is it okay to cross your legs on foot massagers?
Crossing your legs is generally discouraged while using foot massagers due to possible circulation issues. Putting pressure on the back of the knee of the crossover leg can affect circulation negatively.
Can pregnant women use a foot massager?
Answer: Yes. Women who are pregnant can have a general foot massage without experiencing harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. As a matter of fact, it can even be beneficial to mothers to ease the pain they feel during pregnancy.
How much pressure should you apply when using a foot massager?
The amount of pressure that you need to apply to your muscles varies from one person to another. A massage which is painful to you can be soothing to others.
How should you move the massager to the affected area?
In order to relieve the pressure and pain, it is advisable that you move the massager of the affected area slowly.
What is the difference between a regular foot massager and a spa foot massager?
The size of a spa foot massager is larger than a regular foot massager.
NOTE: The information outlined in this section should in no way construed as medical advice but research and verifiable professional sources.
The answers to these FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) are for reference only and may not apply to you or your current health condition. You should make it a point to first consult your health care provider or caregiver prior to any attempts at the suggestions outlined here. Please note that trying any of these proposals without the express permission of your primary physician or caregiver may result in injury or death.
Warning: If you have a peacemaker, you should not use any form of massagers that gains it source of energy from electricity.